You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.
Civic has been built in North America for 35 years with nearly 11 million units produced, over 5.3 million have been built in Canada since 1988. The 11th-generation will continue that legacy with the production of the Civic Sedan in Alliston, Ontario, Canada.
Contact London Honda for more details. On sale date – June 2021
The all-new 2022 Honda Civic boasts a clean, modern design paired with a high-tech, human-centered interior, and equipped with advanced active and passive safety systems. It offers new features, a much-improved cabin and even slightly better fuel economy. In short, it should be the best Civic yet.
• Groundbreaking new front airbags designed to reduce traumatic brain and neck injuries
• Civic first rear-seat side airbags
• Civic first all-digital LCD instrument display (Touring)
• Civic-first Bose premium sound system with 12 speakers (Touring)
• Civic-first Heated Steering wheel
• All-new simple, clean exterior and interior styling
• More powerful and fuel-efficient 1.5-litre turbo engine
• Enhanced architecture and stronger body
• Updated suspension and steering tuning for improved handling and ride
• Qi-compatible wireless charging (Touring)
• Updated single-camera Honda Sensing® system with new Traffic Jam Assist, Low-Speed Braking Control
• Standard new 7-inch colour touchscreen with Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ integration
• Available new 9-inch HD colour touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ integration
The all-new 2022 Civic Sedan is a modern expression of Honda’s human-centered design philosophy. The 11th-generation Civic showcases a sleek, daring look for 2022 and beyond. A low, wide stance and gracefully arcing body lines convey the agility and athleticism of this sporty sedan.