Full Time Product Advisor – London Honda
An exciting and challenging opportunity could be waiting for the new you! Southwestern Ontario’s largest volume Honda dealer, London Honda, is looking to expand its sales staff to accommodate a larger customer demand in 2019 for quality vehicles and exceptional customer service. We offer a GUARANTEED base salary of $36,000 with potential to earn more with bonus level achievements and departmental incentives. In addition to all of this we offer a benefits packages, life insurance, LTD, Employee Assistance Program and a car allowance. Look no further than this opportunity and apply now!
What you offer:
- Automotive sales experience is a plus but not necessary for this role.
- Other sales experience will be considered with steady work history
- Applicants with stable background in customer service will also be considered
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
- Basic computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
- Valid, clean “G” drivers’ license
What we offer:
- Above average earning potential (Salary plus bonuses)
- Car allowance
- Professional on-going sales training
- Exciting team environment
- Quality Brand with long standing history in Canada
- Potential for Career Advancement
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Thank you to all candidates, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
London Honda invites applications from all qualified individuals. London Honda is committed to employment equality and diversity in the workplace.
London Honda provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
Full Time Service Advisor - London Honda
As a result of continued growth, our busy Dealership requires a Full Time Service Advisor to join our growing team.
Position Overview: Documents customer concerns and advises customers on recommended and required maintenance and repairs. Prepares accurate cost estimates for labour and parts, based on diagnoses provided by the service technician. Develops long term relationships with customers based on trust and integrity. Provides exceptional customer service to customers and other departments within the dealership.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer relationship skills
- Time management skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work independently or within a team
- Minimum High School or equivalent – College or University degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience as an Advisor in an automotive environment
- CDK experience an asset
- Understanding of automobile mechanics, technologies
- Valid Driver’s license
- Able to operate both manual and automatic transmissions
- Able to work evening and weekend shifts as scheduled
- Salary + Bonus + Benefits + LTD + Life Insurance + EAP
To Apply: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re enthusiastic, motivated and passionate about customer service and the automotive business, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume for consideration. Only those considered will be contacted.
London Honda invites applications from all qualified individuals. London Honda is committed to employment equality and diversity in the workplace. London Honda provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.